- IIT JEE Advanced and NEET Qualifiers
DPSGI students proved their mettle once again by qualifying the prestigious IIT Advanced exam and NEET. 4 students qualified the IIT Advanced exam and 6 students have qualified the NEET exam to gain admission into some of the prestigious colleges.
- Achievers –
- Ekansh Agarwal of class XI participated in District level Science Exhibition – 2017, organized by Govt. of U.P in collaboration with District Administration, Ghaziabad, held at Rajkiya Inter College Nandgram. His project was selected among the best 20 projects from over 100 projects that were exhibited at the exhibition by over 80 school of the district. It was highly enriching experience and inspired students to explore various aspects of science and technology.
- Our school participated in National Children Science Congress 2017-18 held at Shambhu Dayal Inter College on 2nd November 2017. 150 teams from various school of the region participated in the Science Congress and presented their research work on Sustainable Development for healthy life. Srishti Tyagi, Alishba Anis, Samiskha Garg and Manya Nangia of class X presented their paper on Algae a biofuel used for industrialization and reducing environmental pollution. The team presented innovative methodology of preparing algae and utilizing it to curb environmental issues. The team won the district level and is selected to participate in the State level competition to be held in November in Allahabad. These young minds of our school have also received some fabulous feedback from the eminent judges.
- The DPSGI feels proud to announce that we are now an authorized IB World School for the Primary Years Program. The International Baccalaureate (IB) imparts intellectual, personal, emotional and social skills in its learners which is required to live, learn and work in a rapidly globalizing world. With this authorization, our school is in the elite few within the country to offer such a curriculum. This international curriculum aims at developing inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who would help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. The programme encourages students’ across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners. The school extends its heartiest congratulations to the IB learners, supportive parents,the management, the teachers and to each and everyone who have contributed to this monumental achievement.We look forward for a bright future and achieving many more milestones as a progressive institution which operates in the best interests of the child.You can now find us in the following link –http://www.ibo.org/en/school/051172/
- Abhishek Mittal of Class XII brought laurels home winning National Rank-9 at Level 2- Humming Bird International Commerce Olympiad. Abhishek competed against more than 11 Lakh students over 10,000 schools in 8 countries to clear the first level.
- PFA Certificate of Participation
On 8th March 2017, students of class V Daisy of DPSG International had the opportunity to have a Skype session with Mr. Jamie Buchanan Dunlop from the UK Arctic Research Station in Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard. Students got the opportunity to connect live with an expedition team on Svalbard, as well as with polar researchers and explorers based in the UK to find out what it’s like to work in such an extreme environment. What an astonishing experience! Students learnt so many things about life in the Arctic and the dedication of these people to scientific research. Mr. Jamie answered so many queries of our students like the height, food & clothing, adaptations and weather conditions at the Arctic region. All of the students felt truly inspired and were thrilled after the session
- Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) organised a online competition for commerce students named ICAI commerce Olympia Wizard 2017 in which our students Abhishek Mittal(Class XII) and Aman Garg(class XI) cleared the final level also.
- Bal Vigyan Mahotsav
The students of DPSG International participated in Bal Vigyan Mahotsav held at K.D.B Public School from 30th January 2017 to 1st February 2017. There were 40 participating schools and a total of 300 students who were participating in different activities related to science and technology. The theme of the competition was “Importance of water and measures to conserve water”.Ekansh Agarwal and Ayush Dubey of class X stood first in Exciting experiments in Science. Aditri Narula and Anvesha Sharma of class VI stood second in Scientist Research pictures and Model Presentation. Tanmay Madaan and Aditya Singh of class VII qualified the preliminary round of Science Quiz on water conservation. These young scientists of our school have received appreciation from the eminent judges.
- Inter School Football Tournament
Students of DPSGI participated in Inter School Football Tournament organised by Sun Valley International School, Noida on 28th January,2107. As always our students played with determination, passion and respect. Their efforts were appreciated by all who watched, as they tried to give 100% in all the matches. They experienced several wins and qualified for the finals and come out to be runner up in the final match and were awarded with the league trophy. Many comments were made on their sportsmanship and excellent behaviour. Mohit Tiwari of class 4 Daisy got the trophy of the best goal keeper for the tournament. Head of the School Ms. Anita Sethi encouraged and congratulated the team and coach for their best efforts. The main objective of giving this kind of platform was to motivate our students to develop their minds while instilling positive values like teamwork and sportsmanship, at the same timeit motivated them to develop their skills rather than focusing on winning and losing
- India Roller Skating Open Championship 2017Our skaters brought laurels to the school as they won medals at the India Roller Skating Open Championship 2017 held at Vidya Global School Meerut on 20th-21stJan, 2017. Oshoteerth Bhardwaj of class VIII won 3 golds and Anirudh Tyagi of IX won 3 silver medals whereas Vaibhav Sinha of class XI won 1 gold medal in various events.AnirudhTyagi added another feather to his cap with winning the 1st position in the Half Marathon organized by the Roller Sports Association in Meerut on 22nd Jan 2017. He finished the marathon in 50 mins 13 secs with a gap of almost 1 mile between him and the runner up. Vaibhav Sinha finished 4th with 56 mins 49secs and Oshoteerth Bhardwaj finished 6th clocking 59 mins and 46 sec.
- Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) organised a online competition for commerce students named ICAI commerce Olympia Wizard 2017 in which four of our students Abhishek Mittal(Class XII), Vatsal Bindal(Class XII), Sagar Singhal(Class XII) and Aman Garg(class XI) have been selected for final level.
- The 17th SSFI National Skating Championship was held at Achivers Skating Rink, Tiruppur, Tamilnadu on 27th – 29th Dec, 2016. The students of DPSG International Anirudh Tyagi and Oshoteerth Bhardwaj represented U.P State Skating Team in various events like 300mt Time Trial, 500mt, 1000mt and Road race. Our Student Anirudh Tyagi(1 silver and 2 bronze) secured IInd place in 1000mt and IIIrd Place in 500mt, Road Race and Oshoteerth Bhardwaj secured IIIrd Place in Time Trial.
In the National Cyber Olympia-Two students of our school DPSGI cleared the Zonal level. Advik singh of class IV secured first rank in school followed by Pradanya singh of class IV who bagged the second rank. We congratulate the winners and wish them more success in future and expect many other to follow their footsteps and come out with flying colours.